Monday 25 February 2013

24 Feb 2013






huuhhhhh

tired ~~ bck to my hometown yeahh ~

Alor Star , KEDAH ~!!!



Today we were go to Penang E&O hotel
to celebrate the Shaklee Celebration Master Coordinator 

11.15 am started my journey
on tthe way
from a/s to penang ~~
& hear a song tht..............(sad )

guess wht  is tht song ......
radiao repeat  frequently...
repeat ...repeat  and repeat ~~
don't know what happened ....


[[i knew you 'll trouble when u walked in  ..So shame on me  now]]
ZZZ did you know it ?? =P

 



outside scene ... many kelapa sawit ~~ ^^ 







Congratulation to Master Wong Sook Ping~!!!!!! =D






     Our big "Gan-En" family 's Master Coordinator  <3



my friend ,me & my cousin (Sue)  =D


woo hoo ~~~
EASTERN & ORIENTAL HOTEL , Penang
24 Feb 2013 ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment